We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• QC Representative for NPI activities and routine Product meetings
• Assist with activities related to QC projects and/or QC tasks within Site projects
• Plan and Perform non-core testing related to NPI activities
• Manage all sample management activities related to NPI activities throughout the site
• Create/own and approve protocols, sample plans, SOP and documentation related to NPI
• Responsible for their own training and safety compliance.
• Sample shipments and temperature monitoring activities for NPI activities
• LIMS data coordination of non-core ( NPI) activities.
•Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
• Participate in audits, initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
• Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a Science related field is required.
• Bio/pharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry,
• Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jack Caffrey | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9279