organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Assist with bioprinting activities while aligning to an integrated product and process development cycle.
• Deliver results by preparation and project management of activities.
• Deliver results in implementing new and maintenance of existing operations in the bioprinting lab.
• Support business key metrics with development of bioprinting capabilities and introduction of new technology.
• Demonstrate competence in bioprinting and associated technologies.
• Consult, facilitate, and support bioprinting projects and activities within 3D Printing as well as with partners and collaborations.
• Identify and initiate new bioprinting opportunities or associated technologies.
• Assist with specific bioprinting projects in the collaborative research lab.
• Support the daily operations within the Bioprinting lab
• Manage partner collaborations, technology development, and project execution.
• Contribute towards purchasing activities within the Bioprinting lab.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Materials/Biomedical Engineering/Pharmacy/Medicine or a related discipline.
• Experience in bioprinting, biomaterials, or related field.
• Knowledge of bioprinting associated technologies (cell culture, tissue culture, biomechanical testing, etc…).
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480