Analytical Scientist Level III
Our client, one of the largest multinational companies based in Galway is recruiting for Analytical Scientist. The successful candidate will perform wet chemistry and chromatographic testing of development samples, raw materials, finished product, stability samples, and formulation samples for existing products or products under development with trending of data in a diligent and timely manner to support regulatory submissions.
• Carry out wet chemistry and chromatographic analytical method development with guidance, analytical method comparisons, analytical method verifications, analytical method transfers and analytical method validations.
• Carry out work safely and in compliance with the organization’s quality system. En-sure that quality documentation is generated and updated to reflect current best practice in a timely manner.
• Take a more senior analytical role within new projects, quite often the analytical lead position, and drive the project towards timely and successful completion while harnessing good communication within the team and with other departments within the company.
• Solve problems independently and develops solutions in more unusual situations.
• Schedule experiments in the lab and provides guidance to individuals in more junior positions.
• Seek to continuously improve the way work is undertaken in R&D Analytical.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a science related discipline (Preferably Chemis-try or Biotechnology) with 4 to 6 years pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experi-ence. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
• Must possess knowledge of analytical operating systems and techniques (especially HPLC) within a highly regulated pharmaceutical laboratory.
• Knowledge of quality procedures within a highly regulated pharmaceutical laborato-ry is essential.
• A strong knowledge of modern analytical techniques and a strong technical back-ground is required.
• Basic knowledge in regulatory requirements will be an advantage.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, organizational skills and computer skills including Excel, Word and lotus notes.
• Be able to work as a flexible analytical lead member of a project team, Quality Ori-entated, Tight Deadline Awareness, Housekeeping Aware.
• Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255