Our client is a well-respected & established Irish organisation based in Dublin. They are recruiting for a Chromatography Application Support Specialist to support & deliver solutions to customer applications. This is a collaborative role working within the Sales & Service areas, with the key objective of supporting ongoing development and growth of Chromatography and Mass Spec Solutions. This role will be based in the Munster or Leinster area with a requirement to travel nationwide.
• Support Sales/Service Team in the continued growth of the Chromatography and Mass Spec business.
• Support the Sales Team to identify new applications and challenge the status quo of current product offerings in Sales/Service.
• First point of customer contact for inbound Application issues and to provide technical assistance to customers in collaboration with sales or service staff as appropriate.
• Provide Application and Product Services including trainings, seminars and method development. Create topic specific courses for customers to attend inhouse.
• Liaise with our European supplier for support on customer projects and applications.
• Provide ongoing support to both customers and sales/service personnel.
• To assist the sales quoting process to ensure all relevant products, services and accessories are included on sales quotations.
• 3rd level science degree required.
• Knowledge of Liquid/Gas Chromatography processes and applications, with Mass Spec experience an advantage
• Good knowledge of Chromatography Data Systems (CDS).
• Strong customer service skills; ability to discuss and understand customer specific applications.
• Ideally knowledge & experience of Shimadzu Chromatography product range.
• Self-starter who can work effectively, independently and innovatively.
• Can work well in team collaborations.
• Industry experience desirable.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256