Associate Compliance Specialist Manufacturing
This company offers a unique, world-class opportunity for interested candidates. It has been consistently ranked a “Top Employer” in Science Magazine’s rankings for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. They are fully committed to bringing their award-winning approach to their site in Ireland, its subsidiary in Ireland, and are looking for outstanding people who are excited by a start-up environment, recognize the opportunities that this offers and want to be challenged.
Summary:Performs all compliance related administrative tasks necessary for supporting commercial manufacturing operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs administrative tasks in all areas of production as needed in accordance with cGMP standards and in compliance with written procedures.
• As part of investigations review completed batch records and logbooks to ensure compliance with written procedure.
• Reviews, edits, and revises controlled documents (batch records, logbooks, SOPs, etc.) in accordance with cGMP standards to ensure compliance with written procedures.
• Monitors production processes to obtain necessary data in support of investigations and track effectiveness of changes.
• Participates in cross-functional study teams to support and/or author investigations.
• Gathers, trends, and analyses process related data to drive consistency and timeliness.
• Documents all training.
• Assists with training of new employees.
• Ensures all tasks are performed in a manner consistent with safety standards.
Education and Experience required:
• BS/BA in Life Sciences or a related field and 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement.
This is an opportunity to join their select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about this companies unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Libby Ryan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254