Associate Group Leader, Inhalation
Our client, one of the largest Contract Research Organizations in Athlone is recruiting for Associate Group Leader (Inhalation) . The successful candidate will Provides line-level management coordination of resources and work schedules for laboratory activities. Oversees daily operations and assists in preparation and implementation of company policies, quality systems and training programs. Ensures that projects are completed in a timely manner so that company revenues are met and clients are satisfied with the quality and turnaround time of work being performed. Ensures that laboratory staff continues to be developed to keep pace with department goals and growth.
• Performs lab work in accordance with client protocols, methods and requirements.
• Prepares study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other pro-ject-related technical documentation.
• Designs experimental study and participates in technical troubleshooting.
• Reviews, interprets and analyses data for technical quality and compliance to proto-cols, methods and SOPs. Reviews laboratory investigations and deviation.
• Organizes, schedules and supervises laboratory resources for group's project activi-ties and updates project status.
• Responds to client questions and needs, coordinates client communication and rec-ords meeting minutes.
• Assists group leaders in their responsibilities.
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (5 years) or equivalent and relevant combination of education, training, & expe-rience,1+ year of leadership responsibility.
• Demonstrated proficiency on technical operating systems
• Proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to be project solution driven
• Good written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
• Can independently perform root cause analysis for method investigations
• Technical writing skills; ability to write quality documents (SOPs, investigation forms, etc.)
• Demonstrated knowledge of QA metrics of program base; ability to write and recommend changes to SOPs
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Twitter | Linkedin
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs