We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity for anyway who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
Associate Scientist - DPDS BioTD AD Biochemistry
The Analytical Development Department in Cork is responsible for early and late development new product introduction, new technology introduction and drug substance and drug product clinical release and stability testing of the global product portfolio.
• Perform bioanalytical and physical tests according to procedures in a timely and organized fashion.
• Assist with transfers (NPI & NTI).
• Generation of data and interpretation of results within required due dates for release and stability.
• Perform data review, interpretation and trending.
• Assist with early phase method development and optimization.
• Keep up to date with existing and new SOP’s and official documentation.
• Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment where applicable.
• Perform investigations; invalid assays, laboratory events and deviations where required.
• Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management/Supervision.
• Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
• Independently write & revise SOP’s or other official documentation and reports, when required.
• Execute independently assigned projects.
• Take an active role in Continuous Improvement, identify and drive improvement initiatives.
• Train / coach other lab personnel.
• A BSc, MSc or PhD in Biotechnology or a related scientific field.
• Expertise in ‘large molecule’ (Biologics)
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480