Our client offers a unique, world-class opportunity for interested candidates. They have been consistently ranked a “Top Employer” in Science Magazine’s rankings for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
They are fully committed to bringing their award-winning approach to Ireland, and are looking for outstanding people who are excited by a start-up environment, recognize the opportunities that this offers and want to be challenged.
Summary: The individual will be responsible for delivering and maintaining automation-based systems and solutions which provide for flexible, innovative, cost effective, compliant and quality-focused manufacturing of Biopharmaceuticals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for overseeing and maintaining automation-based systems and solutions which provide for flexible, innovative, cost effective, compliant and quality-focused environment.
The automation systems include:
• Supervisory Control and data acquisition (FactoryTalk View)
• Site Historian System (including OSIsoft PI & GE historian)
• Advanced Analytical applications
• Asset management systems
• Thin Client Server systems
• 2012 & 2016 Server Operating systems
• Process Area Networks
• SQL Databases
• Supports the validation of automation systems with QA Validation.
• Provide automation technical knowledge for troubleshooting, investigations and training.
• Provide automation system application support including installation.
• Provide automation system design for data integrity, stability and interface between different systems. Ensure effective maintenance and availability of automation equipment.
• Optimization and compliance: Responsible for technical optimization of the automation systems.
• Creation, modification, and maintenance of automation system and documentation, including automation specification documents and SOPs, in a compliant state.
Experience and Required Skills :
• Degree in preferably Computer Science, Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, from an accredited university or college with 0-2 years relevant experience.
Preferred Knowledge and understanding of the following:
• Experience with cGMP and validation pertaining to biopharmaceutical production operations and computerized systems is highly desirable.
• Networking: Cisco Switches, Firewalls
• Process Control System Administration: Rockwell FactoryTalk View and AssetCentre, ThinManager
• Historical Data System Administration: GE Proficy, FactoryTalk, OSI PI, Yokogawa
• Design, configuration, programming, and qualification of: Rockwell FactoryTalk Systems, ThinManager; GE Proficy SCADA and Historian
This is an opportunity to join a select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about the clients unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287