Bioanalytical Development Scientist
Our client, a global biopharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Bioanalytical Development Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in Protein Biochemistry, Analytical technologies, and will be a technical expert within the department.
• Provide technical leadership and support for protein sciences
• Apply state-of–the art scientific knowledge to interpretation of data and ensure high quality of the delivered result
• Lead Analytical technology transfer, Troubleshooting and investigations
• Lead Analytical Technology focused projects
• Technical coaching/training of area personnel
• Scientific liaison with global groups, 3rd level institutions & relevant government bodies
• Stay up to date with Protein based methodologies & technologies
• Contribute to area management both from an operational and strategic perspective
• Presents technical analytical data clearly and concisely to customer’s i.e. internal and external regulatory inspections.
• Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, etc. and implement and follow-up
• Strong people leadership profile in complex, technical teams in a global dynamic environment.
• Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness and to work collaboratively in a complex matrix environment
• Ph.D/MSc. in Cell/Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or Analytical Sciences is required
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the biopharmaceutical industry focusing on Large Molecules Analytical Development
• Proven capability and expertise in the area of protein based analytical Technology
• Experience of leading/directing successful projects or teams would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sinead Cullen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252