Biopharma Associate Project Manager
Our client are currently expanding their operations and are currently recruiting for a Biopharma Associate Lab Manager to join their team. As Associate Project Manager you will have overall responsibility for the coordination and management of designated GMP projects which will include monitoring project status, timelines and budgets.
• Provide oversight and coordination of client portfolio
• Provide oversight to internal departments and external clients to ensure the project requirements are understood, agreed and followed
• Facilitate the flow information to all stakeholders (Client, Labs, QC, QA, Sample Management and Business Development)
• Consult and utilize the scientific input of laboratory management and technical staff to assist the client with management projects
• Operational Project Management: Shipment inspection review, Login authorization, login verification, COA set up, QA submission. Stability Studies– review and set up of stability launches, monitor stability pull reports, organise pull check outs. Sample disposal approvals.Shipment organization. Cumulative stability reports. Maintain and Monitor KPI metrics: TATs, Invalids, Data trending, Reference material / control trending. Deviation/Investigation metrics.
• Manage Forecast of activities – new work / projects. Manage contracts (FTE, Fixed Price, Unit cost) and budget for pass-through costs. Manage contracts
• Prepare and Manage Client communication: Emails, Telecons, Face to Face meetings, Business review meetings (agendas, metrics, meeting preparation – presentations).
• Manage Internal communication – Labs, Sample Management, QC, QA
• Prepares Documents: specifications, protocols, reports. Assures compliance with all relevant guidelines
• Responsible for projections and accurate invoicing - coordinates with finance for all billing and invoicing for the client’s portfolio of projects
• Consults with BD and finance staff during initial protocol review on standard services and costs, supporting RFP feasibility assessments. Advises on possible solutions if needed. Drafts responses for proposals
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification, ideally Biochemistry
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Superior time management, planning, and organisational skills
• Competent with specific computers and enterprise applications, including office productivity
• Proven analytical skills
• Demonstrated compliance with procedures and policies
• Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively in a stressful environment
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Project Management in a GMP Lab environment
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Ability to work effectively with multi-level teams
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sinead Cullen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252