Our client is a leading Irish organisation who’s principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical & laboratory equipment & consumables whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
They are currently recruiting a Biotechnology Sales Product Specialist who will be required to travel countrywide. The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion and selling of General Laboratory and Biotechnology instrumentation.
• Promote and increase revenue of General Laboratory/Biotechnology portfolio
• Provide demonstrations, pricing and promotions of product portfolio with an in depth product knowledge of the instrumentation.
• Provide customers with technical & software support
• Develop & maintain new and existing customer relationships.
• Work closely with the Manager and the overall sales team
• Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry or equivalent
• Sales experience preferable
• In depth knowledge of Biotechnology & General Laboratory instrumentation with minimum of 2 years laboratory experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be a flexible team player who can also work independently and prioritise workload
• Strong IT Skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed
• Full clean driving licence is essential
For further details please contact Karen Shiel for a confidential discussion on: 01 5079256/087 7452487 or email CV to: email@example.com