Our client is a Healthcare organisation who are based in the South East of Ireland. They are currently seeking a Business Development Manager in the area of Infection Control. The candidate will be an infection control industry insider with a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a senior level within the Hospital Sector across Europe, Middle East & Asia.
• This role will be responsible for the fast growth of Sales of our clients’ infection control disinfectant product lines.
• To achieve targets, on a monthly basis, within set sales and productivity goals, as agreed with Management.
• Manage the sales and marketing functions of the Infection Control product line in Europe and Asia.
• Responsible for the provision of a monthly and annual sales plan for the Infection Control product line.
• Responsible for the delivery of the agreed monthly and annual sales budget, at the agreed gross margin.
• Identify new markets and opportunities for the Infection Control product line.
• Provide internal communication to the Senior Management Team on the sales and marketing plans for the Infection Control product line.
• Promote the development of new or improved products through liaison with R&D and with appropriate industry contacts and universities.
• Maintain and develop Company culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all customers, staff and partners.
• Degree in microbiology or chemistry.
• 5+ years’ experience at a Senior Business development level across Europe in the infection control area
• A record of successful infection control business development in Europe and ideally throughout Europe and Asia.
• A self-starter with the capability to manage all elements of the business development process.
• Hospital Sales experience – exposure to working with Theatre/Nursing staff, procurement in terms of infection control.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256