Our client is a well-established Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Dublin. They are seeking a BDM for the North Leinster region - North Dublin, Meath, Louth, Westmeath, Cavan and Monaghan. The successful person in this role will build relationships with our clients targeted HCP’s, which will include pharmacists, GP’s and specialist hospital departments e.g. gastroenterology, maternity, paediatric, for our clients Healthcare brands. You will work with the HCPs in your territory to gain endorsement and recommendations for our clients products and then you will ensure good supply in the pharmacies. A strong background in probiotic sales is a distinct advantage.
• Deliver quarterly and annual territory targets in line with national budget expectations for the financial year.
• Focus on sustainable sales growth for territory and region by understanding and working within revenue expectations guidelines.
• Understand customer goals & drivers to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships, positioning our client as the partner of choice. Build business relationships with relevant key opinion leaders particularly in gastroenterology.
• Proactively develop and implement territory plans for sustainable, long term sales success. Review and alter this plan in line with our clients strategy & direction.
• Work effectively with the National Sales Manager, the Sales Team & Marketing Team to maximise business potential.
• Provide training and product trials to customers in support of the Sales cycle and new product launch plans. Communicate market and competitor information with a focus on sharing potential opportunities with colleagues to maximise business potential. Where appropriate, forward customer enquiries to other divisions. Develop efficient and effective call / route planning to maximise use of time.
• Effectively use agreed business reporting tools and comply with expected standards: CRM System , Expenses , Car Policy etc
• Represent our client in a professional manner on all occasions. To take ownership of local customer complaints and queries, ensuring they are handled in a timely and professional manner. To attend meetings, conferences, and exhibitions to promote company image and selected range of products and to expand personal knowledge of disease areas and competitors’ products and strategies.
• Invest in ongoing personal development with a focus on improving and refreshing knowledge of disease areas, our clients product range, best in class Sales practices and other areas as prioritised in the Individual Development Plan and Business Strategy.
• 3rd level qualification in a Business or Science related discipline (preferably)
• A proven track record in sales, must have experience in two of the following: Pharmacy, GP or Hospital setting.
• Understanding of nutrition and probiotics a distinct advantage.
• Understanding of sales data – skills to interpret sales trends, handle the collection, collation and use of data to assist in account and territory analysis/planning.
• Must have a proven sales track record.
• Self-motivated with the drive to achieve territory targets
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256