Our client, an Irish based scientific solutions provider, is seeking a Calibration Field Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The Service Team covers the Leinster region and the role will be based in Dublin but there may be some country wide travel. The ideal candidate will have previous calibration experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the testing and calibration of electro-mechanical instrumentation products and modules in order to maintain functionality and accuracy.
Working closely with the service call center, the candidate should have strong technical knowledge of general laboratory instrumentation and excellent communication skills.
• A recognised course completed in electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering.
• Previous calibration experience in a similar technical role.
• Experience of working within Quality systems such as ISO, INAB, etc.
• Experience of working within Regulatory systems such as FDA, EUP, UKP, IMB
• An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A good knowledge of related industry products and tools.
• Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work on own initiative, with good organisational skills.
Clodagh Nerney | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254