Our client, a privately held manufacturer of complex generics (sterile injectable products, primarily) are seeking a senior deal-maker who can approach the EU and non-US market to gain market access for their portfolio of products. Previous experience of business development in the complex generics space is essential. This role will suit someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the EU, and a superb package is on offer, including performance-based incentives.
Purpose and Scope
Lead the Company’s entry into the European and Asian markets for their Complex Generics and Branded Products and achieve the expected financial growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and generate business opportunities. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Connect with and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers. Arrange business meetings between prospective client’s decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Participate in the negotiation and closing of business deals.
• Maintain extensive knowledge of current market condition.
• Collaborate in the definition of long-term organizational strategic goals.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Having a deep understanding of the European Branded and Complex Generics Pharma Business, Marketplace and Business Development strategies.
• Excellent Networking skills with strong Public Speaking and Motivation for Sales abilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to build rapport.
• Ability to interact collaboratively and effectively in a team environment with external and internal Stakeholders.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Chemistry, Finance or related field.
• Must have 5 or more years of experience as a B2B Sales or Business Development Manager for the European Market in Complex Generics Pharma Business while based in EU.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747