Job Title - Equipment Engineer
Position Reports to: Project Manager
This job description applies to the concept design stage of the project.
Final project team roles including those relating to the future production unit will be developed within the early stages of the design and an appropriate selection process will be followed to fill the final roles that will execute the remaining stages of the project.
The successful candidate will provide client engineering design input to support facility, process, equipment and infrastructure design of the new Drug Substance High Capacity manufacturing unit.
This key role will directly provide engineering subject matter expertise in large scale cell culture, purification and support services design for large scale manufacturing operations.
• Act as the primary point of contact with A/E design firm discipline engineers
• Provide client engineering input to scope definition for specific unit operations design along with associated support systems and infrastructure.
• Act as a primary point of contact for process engineering coordination with the automation design team.
• Review and approval of concept engineering design deliverables
• Review and approval of equipment package bid analyses (TBAs/ CBAs)
• Provide engineering input into overall facility layout and design
• Support input to the development of detailed (Level 3) capital project execution schedule
• Provide engineering input into cost estimate preparation for the project.
• Provide support to manage design quality and design change.
• Min qualification – BEng (or equivalent).
• Experience of A/E Design Firm project execution
• 10 years biopharmaceutical engineering project experience.
• Knowledge of upstream and downstream processes within mammalian cell culture manufacturing facilities.
• Knowledge and experience of project execution for fully automated facility design
• Experience of facility design in a 3D Model / BIM environment
• Experience of Equipment vendor package management and design coordination
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Alexa Tralla | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255