We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Equipment Engineer for new Projects.
• Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
• Continuous improvement programs for equipment reliability and availability.
• Monitors equipment performance and develop and maintain metrics in relation to equipment reliability.
• Works in a collaborative manner with the Maintenance Supervisor and Technicians to ensure preventative maintenance program is effective
• Responsible for Preventative Maintenance budget for equipment and spare parts inventory optimization.
• Works in a collaborative manner with Manufacturing Technical Support on yield and quality improvement projects
• Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
• Interacts with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
Experience & Education
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
• Typically 3+ years engineering experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical environment
• Previous experience with Automatic Inspection Equipment would be an advantage
• Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480