We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Equipment Engineer for new Projects.
• Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
• Continuous improvement programs for equipment reliability and availability.
• Monitors equipment performance and develop and maintain metrics in relation to equipment reliability.
• Works in a collaborative manner with the Maintenance Supervisor and Technicians to ensure preventative maintenance program is effective
• Responsible for Preventative Maintenance budget for equipment and spare parts inventory optimization.
• Works in a collaborative manner with Manufacturing Technical Support on yield and quality improvement projects
• Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
• Interacts with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
• Typically 3+ years engineering experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical environment
• Previous experience with Automatic Inspection Equipment would be an advantage
• Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs