Fluent Norwegian Medical Information Analyst
Our client, a global pharmaceutical organisation are currently recruiting for a Medical Information Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. As Medical Information Analyst you will provide accurate & efficient Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers. You must be a fluent Norwegian speaker to apply for this opportunity.
• Manage customer queries regarding products & medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous & professional manner
• Record all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices
• Identify customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures
• Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
• Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
• Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
• Bachelor’s degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
• Fluency in English & Norwegian language
• Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
• Good time management skills
• Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sinead Cullen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252