Our client is a leader in the Healthcare Sector providing laboratory testing services to hospitals & clinics throughout Ireland. They are seeking an Account Manager to grow company sales of their laboratory services and products to public and private hospitals and clinics. The successful person shall report to the Commercial Director & play a leading role in the strategic development of the medical pathology services offered by our client. They will build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
• Identify and visit existing and prospective clients with a view to selling our clients pathology services to hospital laboratory managers, physicians and other relevant professionals within Irish hospitals and clinics.
• Provide clients with written quotations, pricing and other relevant information when necessary, in a timely fashion.
• Conduct annual account reviews and promptly provide clients with written quotations, pricing and other relevant information when necessary.
• Effectively communicate client needs & monitor financial and service performance across your account base.
• Monitor competitor activity and provide regular feedback on activities that may impact on the performance of your accounts.
Training & Relationships
• Build and maintain effective client relationships by:
1. Providing the highest level of care and attention to client needs.
2. Providing the highest level of care and attention to the resolution of any problem(s) clients encounter with our clients services.
• Build and maintain effective internal business relationships through active consultation and regular communication of client needs and business area requirements.
Administration & Finance
• Maintain accurate records and files of ongoing work with clients.
• Provide regular reports on ongoing work with clients.
• Update your prospect list on the Oracle CRM system on a monthly basis.
• Monitor performance against agreed budgetary targets, identify deviations and develop strategic plans to ensure targets are met.
• Assist the quality department to ensure the Business Unit complies with INAB requirements.
• Work within the policies and procedures of our client.
• Be prepared to undertake training as identified via supervision and appraisal.
• Attend Sales & Marketing meetings as and when required.
• Undertake other duties, as reasonably required, which fall within the scope of this post.
• Must have a recognised qualification in science, nursing
• 3+ years of hospital sales experience (previous lab sales experience a distinct advantage)
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256