We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning medical device organization. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Providing leadership, setting expectations, and managing the relationships that assist with daily operations including administration of agreements and amendments
• Supervising activities in the Bio-printing laboratory including managing and implementing systems for security, compliance, facilities, EH&S, and maintenance of confidentiality
• Management of equipment, including scheduling, prioritization, access, use, maintenance and procurement including:
• Managing and escalating requests for laboratory access and new project introduction into the laboratory
• Perform budgetary planning, management, and reporting on the budget status
• Management of purchasing and raising PO’s for commercially available materials and consumables including ensuring requisitions are verified and validated in advance of raising a PO against and on purchasing systems
• Ensuring user training and compliance in alignment with EH&S policies
• Maintaining records and generating periodic reports related to operational status of the laboratory including:
- Laboratory capacity
- Equipment usage
- Number and status of active target projects
- Number and age of pending requests
Education & Experience
• BS/BA Science, Engineering or related degree, with experience in 2 or more areas in lab operations/management, scientific research, customer relations, facilities management or environmental health and safety program management. An advanced degree is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience managing a life science or similar scientific research laboratory is required.
• Industry experience in an analytical cGMP/cGLP/cGTP environment is preferred.
• Broad understanding of scientific research equipment is required. Strong knowledge with instrument qualifications (IQ/OQ/PQ) and other compliance activities preferred.
• Expertise in contract management and customer relationship management is preferred.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480