Our client is a one of the largest laboratory supply companies in Ireland for the life science, diagnostic and pharma business market. They have four divisions, including Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Health Informatics and Service department. They provide unrivalled sales and marketing support as well as technical expertise and know-how to the scientific community.
They are currently seeking a Molecular Biology PhD qualified person who has extensive experience in PCR & Next generation sequencing. Office location is Dublin. The successful candidate will plan, organise, coordinate and execute the company’s direct sales function in Leinster and Ulster, prospecting for new customers as well as developing and maintaining rapport with existing clients in the assigned territory. Working as part of an established team you will work with other members to help develop sales cycles and close new business.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the Molecular Biology product portfolio into accounts within the Universities across their territory.
• Building relationships with the Scientific and purchasing staff in the universities.
• Working as part of an established team you will work with other members to help develop sales cycles and close new business.
• The successful candidate will receive full training on the product portfolio, as well as sales techniques training.
• The role will be responsible for the Molecular Biology portfolio.
• PhD is essential
• Extensive PCR/qPCR and NGS knowledge base
• Strong business acumen with a desire to work in sales
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
• High energy and desire to succeed and work in a target driven environment
• Strong IT skills, including MS office, (web design preferred though not required)
• Full clean driving licence
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256