Life Science and Biotechnology Product Specialist
Our Client, a leading scientific solution provider is seeking a Life Science & Biotechnology Product Specialist for the Leinster territory. The primary responsibility is to promote and sell General Laboratory and Biotechnology instrumentation and software: Plate readers, Pipettes, Centrifuges, PCR and Freezer and shakers Gel Documentation, Nano Spectrophotometer, Ovens, Incubators, Safety Cabinets, Autoclaves and Sterilizers, Solvent Evaporation, Multi-Channel Pipettes , Freezers and Fridges.
The area of responsibility will be Leinster area covering all research laboratories within third level education, pharmaceutical industries, hospitals and government research labs.
• Increase overall sales volume of products with high sales calls rates within a designated regional territory by attaining or exceeding established sales objectives.
• In-depth product knowledge; features, benefits, demonstrations, pricing and promotions.
• Provide customers with technical and software support.
• Administrative responsibility and accountability for territory, maintaining account records of territory.
• Develop and maintain all new and existing accounts within the territory.
• Report to and work closely with the Business Unit Manager and sales team.
• In depth knowledge of Biotechnology & General Laboratory instrumentation with minimum of 2 years laboratory experience.
• Sales experience is preferable.
• Preferably a degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry, or equivalent.
• Highly motivated individual with a lot of drive to succeed
• Full clean Driving Licence
• Be a flexible team player, be able to work independently, prioritise own work and, maintain confidentiality of information.
• Have a positive attitude and be pro-active, have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure and within short time constraints.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sinead Cullen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252