Our client is a wholly owned Irish company with principle activities in distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments. They offer a comprehensive after sales service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion and selling of General Laboratory and Biotechnology instrumentation in the Munster area.
• Promote and increase revenue of General Laboratory/Biotechnology portfolio within the Muster region.
• Provide demonstrations, pricing and promotions of product portfolio, and will have an In-depth product knowledge of the instrumentation.
• Provide customers with technical and software support.
• Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
• Work closely with the Business Unit Manager and the overall sales team.
• The Sales Product Specialist in the Munster region who will be required to travel countrywide occasionally.
• Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry, or equivalent.
• Sales experience preferable.
• In depth knowledge of Biotechnology & General Laboratory instrumentation with minimum of 2 years laboratory experience.
• Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A good knowledge of related industry products.
• Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed
• Full clean driving licence is essential.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256