Manufacturing Human Performance Manager
Our client, a leading biotech organisation are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Human Performance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. As Manufacturing Human Performance Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing a global Human Performance program to drive reliable and resilient systems and processes with a focus on the human component. You will utilise current thinking on human performance principles across the site to manage risk while driving a blame-free culture.
• Develop, implement, and embed a global human performance program (including error prevention tools, proactive error detection, and workplace and work process design), tailored to the organisations culture, to decrease the likelihood of human related events.
• Operate as a coach and mentor on the development of standards, deployment of strategies, and analysis of performance information.
• Develop and deploy right-sized human performance training that builds a blame-free culture and drives measurable improvements in work process design.
• Facilitates a culture of open reporting and blame-free investigations to increase the of the site to drive to effective problem solving in human related events.
• Determines the structure, drives implementation, and maintains engagement of an on-the-floor leadership observation program.
• Identify strategic areas of opportunity for human performance by evaluating proactive performance metrics including management of remediation tasks.
• Manages projects remotely with travel required for global initiatives.
• BS/BA in related field and 7+ years of experience
• Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma & Kaizen methodologies preferred
• Strong understanding of contemporary human performance principles with proven ability to design and implement a human performance program.
• Ability to build effective working relationships and influence leadership and peers throughout all levels of the organization.
• Accepts and steers ambiguity into actionable results.
• Ability to multi-task and operate independently within challenging timelines.
• Clear communication skills and comfort developing and providing instructor led trainings.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sinead Cullen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252