We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent opening for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
Reporting to Operations Manager, this position is responsible for representation of operations on capital project teams and supporting first line trouble-shooting of the day to day activities within Operations
• Lead by example and strive to perform to high standards at all times
• Responsible and accountable for assuring the safe accomplishment of job activities, following good environmental practices and procedures. Commit to and demonstrate safe behavior in every activity.
• Carry out routine and non-routine tasks delegated by the Operations Manager according to appropriate procedures, values and standards.
• Carry out all activities in compliance with corporate and cGMP/EHS regulatory requirements.
• Compliance with Manufacturing and general site procedures at all times.
• Completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
• Execution of activities as necessary to meet operational and business needs.
• Lead, support and participate in commissioning and qualification activities both current and future projects (and annual re-qualification activities). Also support to validation activities.
• Prioritize and schedule activities to support business needs and to meet requirements of Master Production Schedule.
• Lead and Support investigation and resolution of problems on plant.
• Participate in and lead Cross-Functional teams as necessary.
• Generate and assist with generation, review and revision of Manufacturing documentation as necessary.
• Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
• Support ongoing studies by Validation, OTS and other support functions.
• A relevant third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
• Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment.
• Experience of the cell culture or purification processes
• Project / New equipment installation experience
• Process engineering experience
• Commissioning and qualification experience
• Experience of DCS (e.g. Delta V), SCADA and PLC systems
• Experience of SAP, LIM’s and/or other business systems.
• 6-Sigma/Kepner-Tregoe or similar problem solving/decision making methodology training.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480