We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent opportunity for anyway who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
Manufacturing Process Specialist:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Specialist to join our team in Cork. The specialist should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining business systems and improving processes within the operations department.
• Supports manufacturing investigations, troubleshoot technical issues and provide general technical service support for manufacturing facilities and marketed products.
• Reviews and updates documentation of the production processes, recommending modifications as appropriate.
• Actively participates in Continuous Improvement processes within the Operations department and works cross functionally with operations, marketing, quality assurance and research and development to identify opportunities for cost and process improvements.
• Participate in and lead various initiatives and cross-functional investigations as directed by the Senior Operations Manager.
• Support Identifies new materials, performs test and delivers studies.
• Provides technical solution for cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
• Performs activities including reformulation, manufacturing process improvements, manufacturing site relocations and qualification as required.
• Takes an active role in project team/technical project activities that focus on cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
• Identifies, tests and implementation of new technologies, to ensure materials and process techniques are continuously updated, fostering production efficiency and costs improvements.
• Prepares documentation for submissions and preapproval inspections as required.
• Previous Supply Chain experience preferred.
• A minimum of degree level in a recognised qualification
• Experience working in a API environment or with previous pharmaceutical experience
• SAP knowledge is an asset
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480