Master Data Analysts – Fixed Term and Permanent
At this company, they mean it when they say they work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At this company, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market their products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to their business partners who support the providers and producers, they all have a mission critical role. The Master Data Analyst will be part of a new and developing function within this company responsible for managing the company’s material master data on a global scale. The primary responsibility of the Global Master Data Management (GMDM) Team is to provide standardized, high quality master data to support global operations, global processes and global reporting initiatives. Here's how this role will help:
• Creation and maintenance of material master data for finished and semi-finished products, raw materials as according to established standards.
• Work collaboratively with other functions (e.g. Global Quality, Regulatory, Finance, affiliates & manufacturing sites) to ensure material master related issues are resolved and objectives are met.
• Contribute to the definition of data definitions, terminology, data quality and business rules.
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring requirements are identified and met in a timely fashion.
• Identify areas of opportunity material master which need improvement; research, test, evaluate, and recommend material master data maintenance procedures to meet changing company needs.
• Assist in writing, revising and verifying standard operating procedures and other documentation for process design & evaluation, training, etc.
• Analyze and solve material master problems and provide support for efficient daily operations.
• Provide training to other business units on GMDM processes and concepts.
• Support system development activities by assisting in requirements gathering, the drafting of test scripts, test execution, etc.
This company hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together they can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, they will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
• SAP experience preferred, particularly with material master data.
• Highly detail oriented and the ability to consistently achieve high levels of accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills, in terms of both data and process management.
• Proficient with MS Office programs and Excel formulas.
• Ability to cope with ambiguity and implement structure and clarity.
• Proactive and able to follow through on tasks.
• Strong organizational skills a must.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, a must.
• Ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work well with people at various levels and with different cultural backgrounds.
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, this may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference.
This company offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Libby Ryan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254