Medical Information Agent Fluent Spanish with Intermediate Italian
Our Cork based client are currently recruiting for a Medical Information Agent who speaks Fluent Spanish and some level of Italian to join their team on a permanent basis. As Medical Information Agent you will be required to provide excellent and efficient Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries.
• Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional. Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
• Log all queries received via email and assign accordingly between the Medical Information Agents and Analysts
• Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
• Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
• Maintain and enhance the organisations product and organizational knowledge.
• Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
• Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
• Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
• BSc degree with relevant customer service experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
• Fluency in English & Spanish and Intermediate Italian.
• Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
• Good time management skills.
• Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sinead Cullen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252