Our client, an innovative Pharmaceutical site specialising in development in Sligo, is seeking an Analytical SME to join it’s team.
The NPI Lab Analyst will be the Site Lead for all analytical related issues related to New Product Introductions.
• Evaluation & technical transfer of analytical methods across range of techniques (including HPLC, GC)
• Site lead for all analytical related issues arising from R&D, Technical groups.
• Provide analytical support in troubleshooting and investigations of commercial processes
• Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing as required.
• Assist in identification and procurement of lab equipment.
• Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
• Contribute innovative analytical ideas to support the team.
• Assist in preparation of validation protocols, SOPs, and other quality system documentation
• Support training of new analyst.
Experience/Technical Skills d:
• Degree/Diploma in relevant Scientific Discipline
• Experience operating to cGMP standards utilizing laboratory equipment.
• Expert in HPLC, GC, working knowledge of LCMS, GCMS and XRD.
• Be familiar with method validation and remediation, relevant experience preferred.
• Proven track record in analytical role.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747