Our client is one of the world’s leading health care suppliers that is based in Dublin. They currently require a motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individual to join their team. This Division provides Stoma Care, Woundcare and Continence Care products and services to the primary care market place and acute setting within Ireland. For this role they are seeking a clinical RGN, with a special interest in Urology Care & Stoma Care, for a role as Clinical Support Specialist /Nurse Advisor on a 12 month contract initially.
• The role is a clinical/educational and commercial role by organizing and facilitating educational/clinical advice to customers in both the community and acute setting.
• This is a key role, which is to provide an ethnical professional clinical support service to patients within our Urology & Stoma Care setting.
• Liaise on a clinical basis with prospective and existing customers to monitor clinical satisfaction and needs.
• Develop good clinical and business relationships with Regional Key Opinion Leaders.
• Promote and grow the key product range with relevant customers with a clinical need for the product, with a specific focus on community care and hospitals.
• To develop the Urology & Stoma Care market and maximize opportunities for the product range.
• To deliver education and training on a group and individual basis.
• Attendance at exhibitions and conference both nationally and internationally as required.
• Continence (Urology) Nurse Advisor – RGN with Specialist Continence Care (Urology) Qualification.
• Ideally candidates will have proven clinical experience within Urology for a period of 2 years+.
• Strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs.
• An Board Altranais Registration.
• Ideally candidates will have proven clinical experience within Urology & Stoma care for a period of 2 years+.
• Exceptional listening skills and strong presentation and communication skills.
• Demonstrate effective time and management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities .
• Full driving licence.
• Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
• Competitive package and excellent benefits, which include, 23 days holiday per year. bonus scheme, lunch allowance, company car or car allowance, laptop, mobile.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256