We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Galway. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Supporting the MDR packaging manufacturing implementation activities.
• Implement any changes to the packaging line as result of MDR.
• Ensure any MDR manufacturing changes achieve operational excellence.
• Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with MDR regulations.
• Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of any process equipment related to MDR.
• Support any packaging test builds related to MDR changes to the product packaging.
• Support cross site engagement for any MDR components development activities (Labeling & Patient Implant Card).
• Liaise with other Medtronic plants regarding MDR related manufacturing issues / technical issues.
• Undertake specific projects as designated in support of the MDR business unit objectives.
• Business unit packaging support role for any MDR change orders, MSR Audit SME support, Tech File review, etc.
• Provide technical support to junior engineering staff and assume responsibility for employees training and development.
Education & Experience
•Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
•Requires a University Degree and min of 2-5 years of relevant experience,