We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Provide Quality support for triage and investigation of all classes of non-conformance (NC) events
• Review and approval of NC1s and CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
• Participates in customer complaint investigations.
• Provides training and advice to staff in order for them to perform their desired functions.
• Observe and provide real-time quality oversight, and support for production unit operations
• Perform Visual Inspection and provide quality oversight for the inspection program
• Review/approve production batch records, and associated documentation in preparation for Qualified Person disposition activities.
• Review and approve cGMP records (e.g., NC, CAPA, protocols, reports, SOP, etc.) ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation
• Support continuous improvement and Operational Excellence initiatives
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
• Relevant experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480