We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for anyway who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Data trend analysis for all performance aspects of the area.
• The definition and scoping of all process improvement activities relating to the area.
• Leading improvement initiatives in areas of waste reduction, right first time approaches and productivity improvement.
• Troubleshooting performance trends.
• Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to line performance.
• Performing resource gap analysis for machinery and labour and developing strategies to close these gaps.
• Continuous improvement programs and all performance improvement projects.
• Working with the operational excellence group in implementing OE methods, mentoring project leads and facilitating process improvement teams.
• Review and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the line.
• Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional teams within the organization etc.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
• Significant relevant industrial project experience
• Qualification in Lean and 6-sigma methodologies would be an advantage.
• Significant experience large project related activities including GMP qualification experience
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480