We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning biopharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Leads early and late phase Technical Transfer activities through generation of protocols/reports, technical writing, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in manufacturing operations and NPI initiatives.
• Leads early and late phase product development activities through generation of protocols/reports, execution of laboratory scale studies and participation in Lean Early Development initiatives as required.
• Leads “process fit to plant” during early and late stages of development to provide guidance to both development and manufacturing teams.
• Leads “man in plant” by providing support during manufacturing campaigns for new products or during process validation campaigns.
• Provides expertise to development teams on manufacturing facility design and capabilities, scale-up considerations and GMP operations.
• Partner with Project Teams to provide input, review and approval support for BLA submissions
Education & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Pharmacy or related scientific field is required, advanced degree is preferred.
• Experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
• Biological process development or commercial manufacturing experience, either cell culture and/or purification.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480