Our client is an Irish company and the principle activities are the distribution and supply of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments along with a comprehensive after sales service. Our client is recruiting 2 Sales Product Specialists – 1 role shall sell and support Chromatography products, while the other will sell & support Analytical equipment. The individuals will work within a close team of people with a high degree of specialisation. This sales roles are technically challenging but rewarding for the successful candidates. Full Product training will be offered.
• Promotion and selling a range of analytical products within the Irish marketplace. The role is Leinster based and the sales territory will be country wide.
• Demonstrate, price and promote the full range of the product portfolio.
• Provide in-depth product knowledge of the instrumentation and software.
• Preconfigure and installation of instrumentation.
• Provide customers with technical and software support.
• Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
• Work closely with the Business Unit Manager and the overall sales team.
• Liaise with the internal service department to ensure optional customer care.
• 3rd Level Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
• Sales experience preferable
• Experience in Chromatography application is essential.
• Strong technical aptitude for building systems to match customer needs.
• Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
• A good knowledge of related industry products.
• Understanding of Laboratory software systems.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements within the industry.
• Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed.
• Full clean driving licence is essential.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256