Reporting to the Operations Manager or designate, the Production Support Specialist has a key role to play within the Production team. The PSS is responsible for:
• Representing Production in New Product / Process Introduction activities
• Acting as Change Control Co-ordinator for Production
• Undertaking investigations of process deviations and implementing process improvements
• Providing MES Support and acting as Production EBR editor on MES
• Facilitating OpEx activities including A3 problem solving, team coaching and development
• Overseeing and managing Production and process trials.
• Actively participating and contributing to multi-disciplinary project team work
It is expected that in order to be successful, the post holder will probably have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a cGMP Pharmaceutical environment and will have:
• 3rd level qualification in an Engineering or Science related discipline
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in MES, OEE & ERP systems
• Experience in completing Continuous Improvement initiatives – ideally with 6Sigma Green Belt or similar background.
• Experience and/or demonstrated competencies in report writing, problem solving, conducting investigations, statistical analysis and project management - combined with excellent communication skills
The Production Support Specialist will be responsible for representing Production in New Product and Process Introduction activities, managing Production trials, facilitating CI activities, promoting skill development and maintaining the production KPIs. Auditing SPLs and FLOACs.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Libby Ryan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254