We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning medical device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Consolidation and validation of Project Plans and deliverables.
• Co-ordination of effective resourcing of projects and the management of individual performances to defined objectives.
• Provision of clearly defined responsibilities and objectives for each project team member
• Manage the day to day deliverables of the Project teams
• Work with the project team members on a continuous basis to ensure objectives are met or exceeded
• Consolidate and communicate project status updates as per stakeholder expectations
• Manage communication and work commitments with teams’ external to the core team.
• Co-ordinate project meetings, manage attendance and ensure defined behavioural norms are sustained.
• Facilitate issue resolution through strong and consistent leadership and the application of leadership tools such as the ACM.
• Facilitate technical problem resolution through the application of best practice tools such as 8-D, DMAIC, etc.
• Ensure that all changes and activities conform to local and corporate, statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements for GMP, HSE and Quality.
• Create and maintain an environment of innovative continuous improvement, focusing on quality, cost reduction, process development and supply.
Education & Experience
• BSc qualification in Engineering, materials science or chemistry, or mechanical or manufacturing engineering
• MSc or Ph.D. in Material sciences, chemistry or engineering or mechanical or manufacturing engineering
• Proven Project Management experience (min 4 years experience).
• Experience in high volume medical device manufacturing environment
• Certification in Project Management
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480