Our client is a leading Biopharma, based in the West of Ireland. They are seeking a Project Manager with 5+ years experience in a Pharmaceutical QC environment to join their QC team. Using strong project management skills and knowledge of QC lab activities, the QC Project Manager will be responsible for project managing the implementation of QC initiatives. The PM collaborates with cross-functional departments as well as external vendors to plan, manage and drive project activities within agreed quality, scope, budget and time. Builds and maintains productive relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. Ensures superior quality and timeliness of project deliverables. They have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels.
• Leads & manages the planning and execution of QC deliverables for the QC Laboratory electronic systems implementation projects within project timelines and in compliance with GMP/GLP.
• Leads cross-functional teams and manages the planning and execution of deliverables for assigned QC projects.
• Acts as single point of contact for assigned project related communications with internal project leads and external stakeholders.
• Leads projects and prioritizes using excellent organizational, communication, project management and time management skills.
• Leads a QC program team with shared resources in a matrix s organization; capable of mentoring and managing team members through influence rather than direct authority; ensures delegation to appropriate team members based on expertise.
• Ensures teams and stakeholders are aligned on one single project plan. Plans and tracks the project activities.
• Facilitates regular project focused meetings with external stakeholders and working teams (budget and procurement, qualification, validation, regulatory, facilities & engineering, lab automation, LIMS, IT, QC Tech Resources and AS, etc.).
• Coordinates contingency and risk mitigation planning for projects.
• Ensures meeting notes are completed accurately and follows up on action items.
• May oversee a team of Project Coordinators who assist in managing sub-teams.
• Regularly interacts with Sr. Management or executive levels. Exercises judgment and exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the QC Department. Represents the department in relevant internal/external committees.
• Lead special projects as assigned by supervisor/department management.
• BA/BS in chemistry, biology or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
• Previous Project Management experience and/or PMP certification is considered a plus.
• Working knowledge or exposure to software used in the laboratory environment (LIMS, ELN, Empower)
• Requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels both within and outside the company. Resolves and negotiates conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy and composure. Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
For further details please contact: Karen Shiel on 087 7452487 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org