Our client, one of the largest multinational companies based in Galway is recruiting for QA Executive. The suitable candidate must have prior experience working in Aseptic sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with more than 5 years relevant experience in Quality.
• This position is responsible for carrying out tasks and projects related to managing compliance activities during qualification and validation based on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• These activities include review and approval of change controls, nonconformance investigations, and protocols, supplier qualification and batch release.
• Partners with other Departments to ensure that compliance systems are implemented in an efficient manner.
• Reviews and/or approves nonconformance investigations and their associated documentation.
• Tracks investigations from the initiation through closure processes and advises relevant personnel on the status of investigations and associated CAPA and commitments, as appropriate.
• Carries out tasks related to the management of project and site change control systems: Reviews and/or approves change control requests, implementation actions, and request closures.
• Relevant Degree in science with 5-8 years’ experience with Aseptic sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing experience of various forms with experience in a Quality Assurance department role ideally
• Experience of all quality system aspects including: Deviation management, CAPA, complaint handling, auditing, change management, supplier qualification, and batch release.
• Experience with quality management software systems such as Trackwise
• Ability to multi task with several areas of responsibility. Able to work on own initiative.
• Organized, Quality Risk assessors, People person, Problem solver, Pro-active
• Self-motivated, Positive attitudes, organized, takes ownership in tasks, wiliness to learn, ‘people persons’,
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255