We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent opening for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
This position is responsible for carrying out tasks and projects related to management of Quality Assurance activities as required by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). These activities include Batch release, Change control, Event management and Annual product review activities.
Provides support and direction to all departments in respect of specific quality system elements to ensure business, quality and compliance goals are met.
• Carries out tasks related to the administration of event management systems including Review & Approval of Event, Deviations, and Customer complaints.
• Carries out tasks related to the management of batch records design and approval.
• Carries out administration of the SAP Quality Management Module.
• Carries out tasks relating to the management of site change control systems.
• Compiles Annual Product Reviews.
• Approves and compiles where appropriate validation protocols and reports (analytical, cleaning, computer, process, equipment, etc.).
• Reviews and approves SOPs/work instructions/forms from other departments on behalf of Quality Assurance
• Co-ordinates and assists in the preparation for regulatory and customer GMP inspections of the site.
• Perform GMP audits on-site and vendor facilities as required.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a quality, validation or compliance role within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
• Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals. Ability to apply GMP regulations and other FDA and international guidelines to all aspects of the position.
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations as they apply to quality, including those of FDA, IMB, EMEA and other authorities.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480