We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
• Coordinates and writes annual product reviews
• Supports changes in processes and systems through change control review and review of related validation documentation
• Participates in developing SOPs to ensure quality objectives are met
• Ability to recognize deviations from accepted practice is required
• Maintains programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• May participates in the tracking and completion of product complaint investigations
• Participates within inter-departmental and cross-functional teams
• Normally receives very little instruction on routine work and general instructions on new assignments.
Experience & Education
• Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of quality assurance systems, methods and procedures
• Demonstrates investigation skills, report writing skills, strong verbal, technical writing and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of Lean practices and root cause analysis
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480