We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Batch Record Review & material release to ensure compliance with GMP requirements.
• Carries out tasks related to the administration of event management systems including Review & Approval of Event, Deviations, and Customer complaints.
• Carries out tasks related to the management of batch records design and approval.
• Carries out administration of the SAP Quality Management Module.
• Carries out tasks relating to the management of site change control systems.
• Compiles Annual Product Reviews.
• Supports all validation activities on site as described in the Site Validation Master Plan.
• Approves and compiles where appropriate validation protocols and reports (analytical, cleaning, computer, process, equipment, etc.).
• Supports system qualification and process validation activities.
• Reviews and approves SOPs/work instructions/forms from other departments on behalf of Quality Assurance
• Co-ordinates and assists in the preparation for regulatory and customer GMP inspections of the site.
• Participates in the introduction of new process or modified process steps, as part of a New Product Introduction Team (NPI)
• Perform GMP audits on-site and vendor facilities as required.
• Carries out tasks related to the administration of site supplier approval process.
Education & Experience
• Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other Scientific background and 2-3 years experience
• Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical equipment
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480