We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for anyway who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
Senior Quality Assurance Professional – QA Technical Support & Disposition
• Provide Quality direction and input at Change Control and NC Review Boards and assume oversight of change control and NC/CAPA records; ensuring scope of record is clear and implementation activities are robust and timely.
• Participate in site activities associated with QMS programs (e.g., Validation, Complaints, Change Control) and provide active input into shaping the future direction of these systems.
• Review and approval of NCs and associated CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
• Participates in customer complaint investigations.
• Provides training and advice to staff.
QA Technical Support and Disposition Function (may perform some or all of these duties)
• Provide overall quality direction and oversight for key functional areas, Process Development, Validation, Quality Control, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Systems, ensuring that programs, policies and procedures are robust and in keeping with regulatory and internal expectations.
• Act as Quality point of contact and decision maker during Technology Transfer and Process Validation activities whilst ensuring that all activities meet internal and regulatory expectations.
• Site Program Owners for site disposition activities, Quality Agreements, Site Master File, Market Action activities and for the provision of subject matter expertise for related programs including, Complaints, Stability and Product Quality Review.
• Review and approve validation lifecycle documents, including Master-plans, protocols, reports and active participation during earlier phases of process design, Characterisation, Commissioning etc.
• Co-ordinates and approves the preparation of reports for Product Quality Reviews including batch listing and deviation trend reports to ensure that trends are acted upon and to demonstrate that products consistently meet desired critical quality attributes.
• Quality SME reviewers/approvers for regulatory submissions, ensuring compliance with site and corporate procedures.
In line with business requirements, these responsibilities may expand or otherwise include additional areas of responsibility which are not described in this specification but are associated with the role
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
• Relevant experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
• University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
• Detailed Knowledge of applicable Regulatory requirements. Experience with Regulatory inspections.
• Experience working in aseptic operations, protein formulation, vial and syringe filling.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480