Other similar job titles you may be intertested in include:
There are no Open Vacancies that Match your Search
Please view a sample career profile in the box below
or click here to browse all open vacancies
QA Tester Career Profile
Quality Assurance Tester
An IT role which involves specific experience with a Client's software testing methodologies and overall QA strategy. Often requires some ISO experience (ISO 9001 / ISO 13485), especially within companies whose end product is used in Pharma / Life Science / Hospitals. QA tester roles are often offered on a contract basis.
- To ensure testing is completed in a timely manner and in a manner that is in compliance with company policy, quality and regulatory standards and to liaise with the development department to address issues arising during the test program.
- Provide ongoing incremental testing feedback and working with Product Specialists and Product Mangers to prioritise issues.
- Pre-verification testing in order to feedback to engineering on functional aspects and general usability.
- Develop Verification and Validation protocols and test documents and perform Verification and Validation testing.
- Liaise with Product Specialists regarding feedback from Customer Sites.
- Reviewing development outputs (requirements specifications, design documentation, etc.) for compliance with the Quality Management System and providing feedback.
- Liaise with Document Control regarding timely submission of documents for review and approval and for preparation of stage exits.
- Prepare and/or co-ordinate the production of product Help materials and associated release documentation
- Develop a strong working knowledge of all company products.
- Proactively help to develop and maintain the Company Quality Management System in accordance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
Qualifications / Experience
- A relevant third level qualification in IT / Computer Science
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of software development process, and role of testing within it.
- Strong software engineering background preferably with some experience of working with both software and hardware/networking.
- Experience with test automation
- Good practical understanding of Quality Management Systems