We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Performs advanced tests and analyses to assure that products align with established specifications. Carries out complex calculations and documents test results.
• This is a volume driven position that that directly touches product.
• Compiles and analyzes data on reoccurring product defects to determine root cause.
• Documents analysis results.
• Analyses raw material inspection logs for consistent failures.
• Notifies purchasing and quality departments about suppliers that have provided inferior products.
• Studies work processes, measurements and performance metrics to identify improvement areas.
• Recommends new or modified procedures based on findings.
• Collaborates with customers, suppliers and associates to define and improve quality standards and expectations.
• Participates on process improvement teams.
• Monitors and scrutinizes internal and external complaints and compiles data to be used in reports.
• Performs analyses in order to achieve compliance with specifications using a wide variety of chemical, biological and physical standard procedures
• Attending daily meetings, working on own initiative.
• Testing and reviewing daily
• Training new analysts
• Always aim to meet site metrics
• Promoting 6S within the laboratories
Education & Experience
•A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a science related discipline and 3 years of experience in a pharma company.
• Cell culture experience necessary
• Cell bioassay and Process impurity testing experience required such as DNA, ELISA and HCP.
• Proficient in Lab report writing