We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Achieves competency in laboratory methods and procedures, specifically compendial Wet Chemistry techniques.
• Performs analytical testing activities in relation to material release.
• Performs routine and non-routine analytical testing activities.
• Review and approval (where appropriate) of laboratory test results.
• Ensures that testing and results approval are completed within agreed turnaround times.
• Writes and reviews laboratory TMs, SOPs and WIs as directed by company policy.
• Ensures QC activities are carried out in compliance with product license commitments, cGMP and company quality standards.
• Is an active member of the QC group and provide assistance with other group activities as required and communicates relevant issues to the QC Team Leader and Manager.
• Deals with non-conformances/ deviations in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintains and develops knowledge of analytical technology as well as cGMP standards.
Education & Experience
• A third level qualification in a scientific/technical discipline required.
• Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals.
• Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a laboratory-testing environment within the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480