We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Achieves a high level of competency in laboratory methods and procedures to support raw material, utility, in process, release and stability testing of biotechnology products.
• Performs routine and non-routine Microbiological and or Biochemical/Chemical testing activities as required.
• Ensures that all testing is completed, reviewed and approved within agreed turnaround times.
• Ensures QC activities are carried out in compliance with product license commitments, cGMP and company quality standards.
• Trains other QC analysts and Manufacturing personnel in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
• Writes/updates and reviews TMs, SOPs and WIs as required.
• Writes and reviews invalid assays, non-conformances and deviations as required.
• Initiates and drives change controls to completion to implement process improvements.
• Actively participates in lean initiatives such as Kaizen, 5S and Gemba.
• Is an active member of the QC group and provide assistance with other group activities as required.
• Communicates relevant issues to the QC Team Leader promptly.
Specific Testing Experience Desired
• Initiation and Maintenance of Mammalian Cell Lines
• Cell Culture Based Bioactivity Testing
• ELIZA Testing
• qPCR Testing
• Environmental Monitoring
• Microbial Identification
Education & Experience
• BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480