Our client, one of the largest multinational company based in Dublin is recruiting for QC Manager. This is a key position, which involves ownership and accountability for the quality control operations activities across the site. This is a challenging, results-oriented position.
• To ensure compliance with the requirements of Good Laboratory Prac-tice.
• Day to day management of both the Chemistry and Microbiology labs, which includes the release of raw materials, packaging components and finished products to meet the production and shipping schedules as ap-propriate.
• On-going maintenance of the site stability and retain samples pro-grammes.
• Liaise with manufacturing to ensure that raw materials, in process lots and finished products are released in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Ensure that all laboratory personnel are trained in their appropriate du-ties in GMP and GLP through a defined structured programme.
• Responsible to recruit, develop training plans & personnel development plans for all laboratory personnel.
• Assist in the preparation for internal and external audits by Regulatory Bodies.
• Ensure analysis and approval of all Validation data in a timely manner and approval of Validation Documentation as required.
• Ensure validation of test methods and method transfers are executed and documented as required.
• Responsible for safety of all laboratory personnel and notification of any safety concerns to Quality manager/EHS advisor.
• Responsible for coordination and performance of continuous improve-ment programme within the quality control laboratories.
• To manage and guide the activities of personnel in QC Department and to monitor and review performance of each member of the Depart-ment.
• To assist in the preparation, co-ordination and follow-up on regulatory and customer inspections as appropriate.
• A primary degree in life science or another related field.
• A Postgraduate qualification (desirable).
• A minimum of 5 years working in a similar role or at a supervisory level within quality control.
• Experience in implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
• A good understanding of regulatory requirements.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
• The ability to be self-driven and capable of working on own initiative.
• Experience in performance management and personnel development.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255