We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for anyway who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
QC Specialist (NPI & Project Lead)
• QC Representative for site & laboratory upgrade projectsalong with NPI activities and routine product meetings
• Plan and manage QC related activities
• Plan and perform non-core testing related to NPI activities
• Manage all sample management activities related to NPI activities throughout the site sample shipments and temperature monitoring activities
• Create, own and approve protocols, sample plans, SOP and documentation
• Responsible for their own training and safety compliance
• Assist with resource management, QC Project Management and other work streams as required by the lab management
• Authoring, executing and documenting the qualification of existing laboratory equipment in a cGMP regulated environment. Writing equipment validation protocols and associated summary reports
• Bachelor’s degree in a Science related field is required.
• Biopharmaceutical QC experience, related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480